If you’re seeing a loss in revenue or have a specific revenue goal that you are not sure how to achieve, The Shealy Group can help by providing you with an honest assessment. With our honest assessment, we aim to pinpoint the areas of your business that are directly impacting your revenue cycle and require improvement, give suggestions of how to achieve desired results, and offer our help to assist you in meeting your goals! We “hold a mirror up to your business,” so that you can see what it looks like from our perspective, giving you a new viewpoint to consider.
One of our service areas that has a large impact on your revenue cycle is provider and facility credentialing. This service is one of our main focus areas within revenue cycle management; we can assess and streamline your credentialing processes and procedures to optimize your revenue!
The first step is to complete an assessment, which provides the following deliverables:
- A comprehensive overview and feedback of your current processes (revenue cycle overall, credentialing process, work-flow, documentation, etc.).
- Suggestions for improvement and an outline of how we can help to streamline your current processes for optimal success.
- Documentation for your practice (credentialing and/or on-boarding process tracking spreadsheets, practice forms, credentialing instructions, reference sheets, etc.).
- The Shealy Group will identify key personnel with your payers’ credentialing departments and work to create relationships with them to gain a point of contact and ensure that your credentialing documents are being processed in a timely manner.
- We connect with your staff to start building a strong and trusted relationship with your group. To us, this is the best way to ensure your success both in the short and long term future!
If you are interested in receiving an honest assessment and learning what we can offer your business, please get in touch with Angela Coleman or Tiffany Lotridge at 419-524-2875 or via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website to learn more about The Shealy Group and our services. We welcome the opportunity to hear about your needs and determine how we can help!